Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully. By using this site, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions, which will constitute our agreement (“agreement”).
These terms and conditions were last updated on June 19, 2023.
Welcome to the Some Day Travels website, (“Some Day Travels”, “SDT” or “we”). This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to the services available through this website (the “Site”). This Site is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below. By accessing or using this Site in any manner, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. Please read the Agreement carefully. These terms and conditions of use may be changed by Some Day Travels in the future without further notice. Your continued use of this Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new or modified terms. Further, these terms and conditions apply exclusively to your access to, and use of, this Site and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Some Day Travels for products, services or otherwise.
You, the User, acknowledge that all content included on this Site, including the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, video, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, written and other material (collectively, “Content”) and the arrangement and compilation of the Content are intellectual property and copyrighted works of Some Day Travels and service providers. In addition, all website materials, including, without limitation, the Some Day Travels logo, design, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright © 2023 Some Day Travels ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Some Day Travels or the respective copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial and informational use only; provided that you may not, without the permission of Some Day Travels or the respective copyright owner, (a) copy, publish or post any materials on any computer network or broadcast or publications media, (b) modify the materials or (c) remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
Some Day Travels, the Some Day Travels logo and the products and services described in this Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Some Day Travels and/or its suppliers and licensors, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Some Day Travels. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Some Day Travels, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Some Day Travels. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Licenses and Site Access
Some Day Travels grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to make personal use only of the Site in accordance with this Agreement. Such grant does not include, without limitation: (a) any resale or commercial use of the Site or content therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings or descriptions; (c) making derivative uses of the Site and its contents; or (d) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction methods. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Some Day Travels or any third party. The right to use the Site is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s), if any.
You may not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Some Day Travels trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without Some Day Travels’ express written consent. Further, you may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a Some Day Travels name, trademark, or product name without Some Day Travels’ express written consent. You acknowledge that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, there are sometimes interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of Some Day Travels, and Some Day Travels shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet. Despite Some Day Travels’ efforts to keep the site accessible continuously, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason, including, without limitation, maintenance or disruption of internet service. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of Some Day Travels, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended, or terminated from time to time.
You also acknowledge that while Some Day Travels strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and thus we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To the extent permitted by law, Some Day Travels makes no representation or warranty regarding the sufficiency of the security measures used for data handling and storage. Some Day Travels assumes no liability for disclosure of personal information due to, among other things, errors in transmission, security breaches or unauthorized third parties.
You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Site provided such link does not portray Some Day Travels or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. You may not use a Some Day Travels logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of Some Day Travels to link to this Site without the express written permission of Some Day Travels. This limited right may be revoked at any time.
Some Day Travels makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature, or reliability of sites accessible by hyperlink from this Site, or sites linking to this Site. The linked sites are not under the control of Some Day Travels and Some Day Travels is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes, or updates to such sites. Some Day Travels is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by Some Day Travels of the site or any information contained therein. When leaving the Some Day Travels site, you should be aware that Some Day Travels’ terms and policies no longer govern, and therefore you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data-gathering practices, of that site.
Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to register for, purchase, cancel or modify any services available on this Site. By using this Site, you warrant that you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation.
In using this Site, you agree:
- not to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- not to use this Site or its Content for any commercial purpose;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- not to use or attempt to use another’s account, service, or system without authorization from Some Day Travels, or create or use a false identity on this Site;
- not to transmit through or on this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
- not to use or access the Site in any way that, in Some Day Travels’ reasonable judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Site; and
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site that are restricted from general access.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account, and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to Canadian export restrictions, that relate to your use of or activities on this Site.
To the extent that we need to contact you, you agree that we may do so via any electronic means, including but not limited to communications posted on this Site, electronic mail, text message or by telephone.
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Some Day Travels may invite a member to write a customer review on his or her personal experience and display the review publicly on its website and elsewhere. You acknowledge that Some Day Travels may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews (for example, listing your first name and hometown on a review that you submit) at our discretion. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any submissions or comments submitted by you.
Supplier Terms and Conditions
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services.
It is Some Day Travels’ policy to respect the copyright and intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that Some Day Travels or any user of our site has infringed your copyright in any material way, please notify Some Day Travels, and provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- An identification of the material that you claim is infringing so that we may locate it on the site.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest involved.
You may register to utilize this Site by completing the specified registration process and providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by the online registration form. It is your responsibility to maintain the currency, completeness and accuracy of your registration data, and any loss caused by your failure to do so is your responsibility.
You agree to notify Some Day Travels immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your login and password. Some Day Travels is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge.
Scope of Service
Some Day Travels provides information regarding available tours, vacations, cruises or trips and peripheral offers pertaining to those activities. the Site provides links to other suppliers to enable users the ability to book tours, vacations, cruises or trips and peripheral offers for themselves. As such, any user who employs a provided link is entering into an agreement for service from the vendor or supplier and is bound by that vendor or supplier terms of service. Please read those terms carefully.
Some Day Travels also provides a personalized travel planning service. Before we make or finalize arrangements for your trip, your continued use of this Site signifies your agreement with the following terms and conditions:
1. Agent for Suppliers: Some Day Travels (“SDT”) acts as a travel planning advisor for any airline, hotel, car-rental company, tour operator, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary or confirmation (“Suppliers”). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers and no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
2. Risks of Travel and Release: We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of any party not under our control, or any acts of God, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards including pandemics, illnesses, weather hazards, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to international destinations can be found at:
It is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations, travel restrictions and with regards to the risks of COVID-19.
YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THESE RISKS AND DANGERS, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
3. Vaccination Requirements and Other Rules: We have no responsibility for COVID-19-related requirements that travel suppliers and governments may impose from time to time, such as required vaccinations, health affidavit forms, COVID-19 screenings prior to departure or upon arrival, face coverings, or quarantines. For the latest COVID-19 government travel regulations, we recommend going to IATA’s website at https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/international-travel-document-news/1580226297.htm. For the latest travel supplier rules, check the website of each supplier, and keep checking because these rules are constantly changing, and we are not responsible for those changes.
4. Other Foreign Entry Rules: You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, or other entry requirements of your destination and your connecting points, and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination. Many countries require your passport to be valid for six months or more after your date of entry. Some countries will not admit persons convicted of a crime. Some countries require both parents’ consent for minors to travel.
5. Fees and Price Drops: You agree to pay the travel planning, change, and other fees at https://luxurytravelpartner.com/fees. All of our fees are non-refundable. If a Supplier drops the price of a trip after booking, we will try to assist you with rebooking if the Supplier allows it, and a fee may apply. We do not guarantee any refunds or successful rebooking.
6. Price Increases: Travel arrangements involving airline and cruise components are subject to Suppliers’ supplemental price increases that may be imposed by the supplier and/or government, even after you have completed your purchase. You hereby consent to any such price increases and authorize your credit or debit card to be used for them. Suppliers have their own contracts covering cancellation penalties and other terms and conditions, and you may be bound by those contracts regardless of whether you receive notice of their terms.
7. Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel health insurance. Please note that, unless you buy a cancel-for-any-reason policy, most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy.
8. Credit Card Merchant: We also strongly recommend that you use a credit card for your purchase, so that you can exercise your rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased. However, if we are the credit card merchant, our role is to facilitate the sale, collect funds on your behalf, and remit those funds to the Suppliers. If the Suppliers do not provide the services, your only recourse would be against the Suppliers, and you agree not to initiate a chargeback against us.
9. Claims Deadline and Exclusive Jurisdiction: You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in British Columbia, Canada will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Some Day Travels and the Covered Parties (defined below) from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, losses, fines, penalties, damages or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature (including attorneys’ fees, expert fees and accounting fees) made or incurred or brought by any third party arising out of or relating to 1. your conduct, 2. your use of this Site, 3. your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein, or 4. your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, ratings or reviews, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, provided by you in the form of email or submissions to Some Day Travels, or postings on the Site or Some Day Travels’ social sites (such as our Facebook and Instagram accounts) (collectively, “Submissions”), are nonconfidential and shall become the sole property of Some Day Travels. Some Day Travels shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. The submission of any materials to Some Day Travels, including the posting of materials to any forum or interactive area, irrevocably waives any and all “moral rights” in such materials, including the rights of paternity and integrity. You agree that Some Day Travels may use and display publicly on its website and elsewhere the name, city, hometown and province/state that you submit in connection with your Submissions. You further agree that you will be solely responsible for the content of any Submissions you make and that you shall be solely liable for any harm resulting from your Submission.
The information and opinions expressed in Submissions on this Site are not necessarily those of Some Day Travels or its content providers, advertisers, sponsors, affiliated or related entities, and Some Day Travels makes no representations or warranties regarding any Submission. Some Day Travels does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Submissions or determine whether the Submissions violate the rights of others. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that this site and the information, services, products and materials available through it are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. You expressly agree that use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Some Day Travels and its affiliates disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of title, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No oral or written information provided by Some Day Travels or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like shall create a warranty; nor shall you rely on any such information or advice.
You expressly agree that use of this site, including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded, or accessed from or through this site, is at your sole risk. You understand and agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your business or your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such content, data and/or software.
You acknowledge that Some Day Travels does not control in any respect any information, products or services offered by third parties on or through this site. Except as otherwise agreed in writing, Some Day Travels and its affiliates assume no responsibility for and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of content or products distributed or made available by third parties through this site. No warranty or guarantee is made that a user will receive the lowest available price for goods and/or services available through this site. Prices and availability are subject to change at any time prior to purchase. Some Day Travels disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel or other travel products displayed on this site (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.). In addition, Some Day Travels expressly reserves the right to update prices at any time and/or correct any pricing errors on our site and/or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price.
Some Day Travels does not make any warranty that this site or its content will meet your requirements, or that the site or content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. Some Day Travels does not represent or warrant that materials in this site or information provided by Some Day Travels via email or other means are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Nor does Some Day Travels make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of Some Day Travels or its content or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information obtained through use of the site.
Some Day Travels assumes no responsibility for any damages suffered by a user, including, but not limited to, loss of data from delays, non-deliveries of content or email, errors, system down time, mis-deliveries of content or email, network or system outages, file corruption or service interruptions caused by the negligence of Some Day Travels, its affiliates, its licensors or a user’s own errors and/or omissions.
Some Day Travels assumes no responsibility for any damages suffered by a user, including, but not limited to, loss from non-delivery of services purchased from companies listed on Some Day Travels such as (but not limited to) airfare, hotels, tours, transfers and vouchers. User is aware that companies and their agents providing such services are not in any way related to Some Day Travels and Some Day Travels has no responsibility to ensure delivery of such services.
Some Day Travels disclaims any warranty or representation that confidentiality of information transmitted through this website will be maintained.
Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties or conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation on Liability
Under no circumstances, including without limitation negligence, shall Some Day Travels or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting, or distributing Some Day Travels content or related services (collectively the “covered parties”) be liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, compensatory, punitive or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or inability to use the site or any content provided by or through this site or any products or services obtained through the site or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, or other information that is sent or received, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, use, data or other intangibles. The limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if a covered party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Further, the hotels and service providers on the site are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the covered parties. To the extent permitted by law, the covered parties do not assume liability for any injury, damage, death, property damage, loss, accident or delay due to an act, error or omission of a hotel or service provider, including, without limitation, an act of negligence or the default of a service provider, or an act of god. The covered parties shall have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
If, notwithstanding the above, a covered party is found liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of this site, user agrees the liability of any such party shall in no event exceed the transaction fees assessed by Some Day Travels for your transaction on this site. This limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. In addition, to the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Site within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
You are responsible for ensuring that you meet foreign entry requirements and that your travel documents, such as passports and visas (transit, business, tourist, and otherwise), are in order and any other foreign entry requirements are met. Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. Some Day Travels shall not be liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations. Some Day Travels urges passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by the US and/or Canadian Government and the aviation administration prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to international destinations can be found at:
It is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. By offering travel services to particular international destinations, Some Day Travels does not represent or warrant that travel to such points is advisable or without risk, and is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
By using this Site, you agree that any and all disputes, claims or controversies that you may have against Some Day Travels or any of the Covered Parties (defined above) arising out of or relating to or connected in any way to 1. your use of this Site 2. any services obtained from or provided by Some Day Travels or 3. this Agreement (including the interpretation and scope of this clause), shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, without reference to conflict of laws provisions, and the Federal laws of Canada applicable therein. You attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of British Columbia.
Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, Some Day Travels reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever to terminate your license to use this Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Site. Some Day Travels shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to this Site.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
If at any time you do not agree with any part of this Agreement, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS SITE. This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) represent the entire agreement between you and each of the Covered Parties regarding your use of this Site and supersede any and all prior statements, representations, or prior versions of these terms and conditions relating to the use of the Site that were displayed previously on this Site. Some Day Travels reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend, modify, or alter this Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) at any time by posting the revised terms on this Site. We recommend that you review these terms and conditions periodically.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Some Day Travels may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.